Scholarship ANSTO French Embassy (SAFE) Program 2016 [fr]
ANSTO and the French Embassy in Australia are supporting a scholarship programme which aims to facilitate exchanges of students or young researchers living in France or Australia and working in the area of nuclear science and technology applied to life sciences.
Call for applications: Applications close 18 April - 3pm (AEDT)
The duration of the visit can be between 2 and 8 months, depending on the requirements of the host team, the project and other constraints related to overseas training. A project which can start in July 2016 is recommended.
Projects available at ANSTO are available by following this link
Applicants must be
• Enrolled as a student for a Master’s degree by research in a French or Australian university OR
• Enrolled as a PhD student in a French or Australian university OR
• Enrolled in a co-tutelle PhD between French and Australian institutions OR
• Holding a post-doctoral position in a French or Australian university or research institute
• Carrying out a research project which stimulates research collaborations between France and Australia in the following area:
“Developing nuclear science and technologies applied to health”
The call for applications is open to students of all nationalities depending on eligibility for an Australian or French visa as appropriate.
The scholarship provides a maximum funding of $20,000 AUD, and contributes to the costs of the trip and/or accommodation for the duration of the project at ANSTO in Sydney, Australia, or the host institution in France.
The application form and supporting documents must be received at the Embassy of France in Australia before 18 April 2016 - 3pm (AEDT), either
- by email (scanned documents) OR
- by post:
Outcomes will be notified in late November/early December.