- Bilateral Relations
- Culture and Education
- Science and Technology
Cate Blanchett was conferred the insigna of Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres [fr]
Cate Blanchett was conferred the insigna of Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters), the 30th March 2012.
The purpose of the Order of Arts and Letters is the recognition of significant contributions to the arts, literature, or the propagation of these fields.
Last updated 11/04/2012
Dernière modification : 15/09/2014top of the page
Also in this section
- Ms Kerrie Blain, Principal of Telopea Park School, awarded Chevalier in the order of the Palmes Académiques
- Seven Australian World War II heroes honoured by France
- Legion of Honor for Australian WWII veterans
- H. E. Governor Mari Bashir and Mr Ross Steele received a French decoration.
- Awarding of the insignia of Knight in the ‘Ordre National du Mérite’ to Ms. Pascale Anderson-Cox