- Bilateral Relations
- Culture and Education
- Science and Technology
Agreement between France and Australia
The Australian Government has taken another important step in the global fight against illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing by formalising an agreement with the French Government on cooperative patrols in the Southern Ocean.
The Australia-France Cooperative Enforcement Agreement that enters into force today allows joint Australian and French patrols to enforce each other’s fishing laws in their respective exclusive economic zones (EEZs) and territorial seas in the Southern Ocean.
Dernière modification : 31/01/2011Haut de page
Dans la même rubrique
- France increases its financial commitment to UNITAID (November 17, 2010)
- Burma : Release of Aung San Suu Kyi (Paris, 12 November 2010)
- France-UK Summit (London, 2 November, 2010)
- 10th Conference on Biological Diversity in Nagoya (October 18 to 29, 2010)
- World and European Day against the Death Penalty (10 October, 2010)