- Consulate General
- Honorary Consuls
- Do I need a visa ?
- Urgent notice
- Where to apply
- Visa pick up
- Booking an appointment : compulsory reading
- Specific requirements
- FRANCE - Foreign spouse of French or European citizen
- New Caledonia & French Polynesia - Foreign spouse of French or European citizen
- Visiting or settling in France
- Working in France
- Studying in France
- Visas for Professional activity New Caledonia & French Polynesia
- Visiting or settling New Caledonia & French Polynesia
- Visas for CRUISES and GROUP CONFERENCES New Caledonia & French Polynesia
- For other destinations
- General Rules
- Working Holiday Visa
- Going to France
- Useful information
- Bastille Day
Access to Visa booking appointment system
Please make sure you have read all the information and fulfilled the visa requirements before you book an appointment (note that incomplete applications will be rejected).
- The online visas booking system allows you to book an appointment upto a maximum of 60 days in advance.
- When time slots are greyed out, it means that all appointments have been taken for theses dates. When a month is fully booked, it no longer appears and the arrow can not be activated.
- However, cancellations occur on a regular basis and slots are released each week for the following week; so make sure to check the online booking system frequently.
|Please be aware that your internet browser should meet the following spec: |
Dernière modification : 24/02/2014top of the page